Fruityful Day perhaps~
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
today was the 55th Teacher Officer Passing Out Parade.

was called to do duty as usher, and went to do it cos i din have anything to do today plus i quite long nvr go back HQ liao.

anyway say report by 4pm but den actual thing 5+ den start, damn sian sia =(
jiu slacking inside Sea Office damn long.

den start of event liao, usher~
i was the first to usher and i screwed it up la =(

i was ushering a Major from the Commando, den he started asking me questions.
i think i wasnt really prepared for it also, den i give answer tat i wasnt sure also or some qn he asked i dun even know the answer =(
i wanted to talk to him more but my mind went blank out of sudden, dun really know wad to talk to him abt.

tat's still not the worst. i ushered him to the wrong place at the end. It's like so damn paiseh sia.
anyway he is very understanding and he tried to speak up for me also la.

and he said something like : Human do make mistakes. So it's ok. If you don't make mistakes, then you are god already. As a leader, you must always ask if you are not sure with anything.

His words really lighten me up, somehow. And while i was ushering him previously, he also said something like : I think you have the potential to be a good leader. How many people out there can be like the same as you? They are all fighting over that leadership position.

I'm really motivated by his words somehow. This makes me really have the much confidence to get into OCS one day!

And after the Teacher Officer parade, i went to find him again to apologise for the inconvenient caused to him. He is really a nice guy and said that :" Did you make any mistakes just now? I don;t remember it."

He is really so understanding. I think it is really my utmost honour to usher him. Indeed, i really learnt alot from him, in terms of leadership and stuff bah, in just that short time, even less than 5mins.

Anyway, at the Passing Out Parade, i saw Marilyn! haha. I was damn shocked to see her and i think she was shocked to see me also la. She was like saying "Chwan Rong, why are you here?!"

Actually i feel like asking back "Why cant I be here?" But din la, jiu tell her i got usher duty to do and ask wad she doing here also loh.

I din know her sister is a teacher also leh, haha. Somemore NCC teacher also, lols! but den not Sea District one, if not jiu mayb can talk more la, haha.

And after the whole parade and dinner, waited for Amir, he damn long =.=
Muina, her fren and the other 56th Cadet Officer thr also, but i din know his name though, haha.
Den they waited with me as well loh, thanks yea.
Especially Muina and her fren la, tml still got paper eh. And plus Muina got blister on her leg, she walked damn like penguin la, LOLS!

Back home le i used comp awhile, bathed and use comp again.
Think i gotta go sleep soon le bah xD


Lastly, good luck and all the best to my Dear Dear 乖小孩 for her OP tml >.<
though i know she wont see de, but i still wan to post this! =D