Holiday~
Saturday, November 28, 2009
finally holiday!
hahaha, looking forward to this day quite long le, but den also thr's alot things lined up for me, both good and bad.

thr's alot holiday assignment to do!
-Maths holiday assignment
-Chem holiday assignment
-Phy holiday assignment
-CLL holiday assignment, tat includes reading of a novel =.=
-LEP Taiwan Immersion Trip write ups, 2 reports + 1 essay =.=

i think this is the minimum.
thr's still SL Camp to do, need vet thru proposals, plus CLL proj, going mad soon la~

and my schedule for the holiday

301109: CT BBQ
021209: NCC Dining-in
051209 - 080110 : Taiwan
110110: Sch Re-open

Though this looks short, but thr's alot alot to do!
My taiwan trip gonna took up a month already, leaving me with like 2 weeks of stay in Spore in the holiday, lols.

and thr's nth much to do liao, just done my chinese hmk also, which is due on 261109, which is dued, haha.

Update again the next time =D



Tml she going camp le, 4 days without contact, it will definitely miss her very much >.<
I ♥ You